Wednesday 12 August 2015

RAO TRAVEL- DHARMSHALA

Along with being one of the most favourite places for tourists, Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh is home to the holy Dalai Lama. Fringed by the lofty mountains and dotted by Deodar and Cedar forests, this beautiful hill station in India is amongst the most popular hill stations in the country. Dharamshala is situated at an altitude of about 1487m in the Kangra Valley of Himachal Pradesh. The city is divided into two parts namely, Dharamshala and Mcleodganj and is separated by a village called Ganchen Kyishong. The hill station has managed to attract the attention of many tourists due to its tranquil environ and scenic beauty. A large number of travellers throng here especially in the summer. However, many tourists like to visit in winter here to see the snowfall.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS. I don’t understand the reason why I can't join it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

  2. Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete